in the best-of-the-best PM&R education, enjoy valuable networking
experiences with your peers and discover top-notch physiatric research. You won’t want to miss all the excitement and activities in store as
meet again in-person in New Orleans! Join your PM&R community for a week of learning, camaraderie and fun at physiatry's premier event.
Your in-person experience includes:
- All in-person and virtual sessions—recorded and available to all registered attendees following the Assembly for one year, with the opportunity to earn more than 100+ CME. More live-streamed content for 2023!
- STEP One Ultrasound Clinical Applications of the Extremities Course (available as a stand-alone course or as part of the complete STEP Ultrasound Certificate Program).
- New! STEP Two Concussion and Mild TBI Course (November 14-15 for STEP Concussion Program participants only).
- Welcome Reception and PM&R Party: On the Field of the Superdome!—Team Physiatry, get ready to take the field for three hours of food, fun and football under the Friday Night lights. (Additional fees apply).
- The Learning Center (located in the PM&R Pavilion) is your destination for highly-interactive, hands-on demonstrations. Leading experts will give you exposure to new technologies available in different clinical areas. It's open throughout the Assembly and is included in your registration.
- Hands-on Skills Labs offer a blend of didactic and hands-on learning. Choose from 10 interactive sessions, on topics covering adaptive sports medicine, orthobiologics, spasticity and interventional ultrasound applications. (Additional fees apply).
- AAPM&R's Job & Fellowship Fair—The largest PM&R-specific career fair. Interact with representatives from 100+ institutions and practices across the country to learn about their open PM&R opportunities, connect with other job seekers and share advice and stories about what makes PM&R such a great specialty. (Wednesday, November 15 from 6:30-9 pm CT)
- Reimagined PHiT Fest including the ever-popular Resident Trivia, Resident Town Hall and Happy Hour.
- Interactive PM&R Pavilion featuring the Learning Center/Career Corner, Research Hub and Exhibit Hall—with new dedicated morning and lunchtime hours for even more learning.