You'll need your AAPM&R credentials, which you use to log in on this website. Your username is the email address where you receive Academy emails. If you can’t remember your password, try logging in using the green Member Login button at the top right corner of this page. Then click on “Forgot Password” and follow the prompts. If you need further assistance, please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
REMINDER: Access to #AAPMR20 on-demand content expires January 31, 2021. Please plan accordingly. Thank you!
More than 600 residents, fellows in-training, and early-career physiatrists attend the Annual Assembly each year to connect, learn, and grow. With these in-training/early-career program sessions, you’ll discover educational content designed for you.
- ResQIPS: A Structured Curriculum to Improve Research Understanding and Participation
- Nandita S. Keole, MD, FAAPMR
- ‘What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up?’ - Novel Career Development Strategies from Residency to Practice
- Prakash S. Jayabalan, MD, PhD, FAAPMR
- Choosing the Right Fellowship for Performing Interventional Spine Procedures: Panel Discussion with Fellowship Directors for Educators and Residents
- Aaron J. Yang, MD, FAAPMR
- To the Point: Evolution, Evidence, and Experience of Acupuncture
- Rosa Pasculli, MD, MBA and Bonny Su Wong, MD
Check out the full agenda for more details.