You'll need your AAPM&R credentials, which you use to log in on this website. Your username is the email address where you receive Academy emails. If you can’t remember your password, try logging in using the green Member Login button at the top right corner of this page. Then click on “Forgot Password” and follow the prompts. If you need further assistance, please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
REMINDER: Access to #AAPMR20 on-demand content expires January 31, 2021. Please plan accordingly. Thank you!
This is YOUR Future
Through Visioning PM&R BOLD, the input of thousands of physiatrists created a new vision statement for PM&R. The Academy adopted the vision as its own in 2017 and has engaged the specialty in critical conversations and actions to move the specialty forward. The rapid changes in health care this year, driven by the COVID-19 pandemic, have reaffirmed our collective vision that it is necessary for physiatrists to be involved early and throughout the continuum of patient care. View the entire vision and more at bold.aapmr.org.
Prioritize Your Future
This year at #AAPMR20, we’ve worked to highlight sessions across the Assembly experience that support YOUR future and the future of PM&R in alignment with that vision. Look for the PM&R BOLD mark next to session titles throughout the agenda and prioritize your future at this year’s virtual Assembly.
Be BOLD With These Sessions!
- Alternative Payment Models Across the Rehabilitation Care Continuum
- Edward C. Burnetta, MD, CMD, FAAPMR and Marlis Gonzalez-Fernandez, MD, PhD, FAAPMR
- Navigating and Creating Pathways to Leadership and Career Advancement
- Brandee Waite, MD, FAAPMR
Exploring PM&R’s Place in Future Models: MSK Care, Pain and Spine
- Kevin A. Carneiro, DO, FAAPMR and Jerod A. Cottrill, DO, FAAPMR
- Shifting the Paradigm: Team Physiatry in Acute Care Hospitals
- Monica Verduzco-Gutierrez, MD, FAAPMR
- Navigating Change in Healthcare: An Innovative Telehealth Initiative to Collaborate in Outpatient Musculoskeletal Care
- Matthew D. Maxwell, MD, FAAPMR
- Cultivating Value and Equity in Physiatry: Practical Lessons for Physiatrists from Contemporary Health Policy, Population Health, and Economic Trends
- Chloe S. Slocum, MD, MPH, FAAPMR
- New Models of Care in PM&R: Away from Hospital Closer to Home
- Natasa Miljkovic, MD, PhD, FAAPMR
- Challenges and Opportunities in Sub-Acute Rehabilitation
- Steve M. Gnatz, MD, MHA, FAAPMR
- Reducing Readmissions after Discharge from IRF: Differentiating IRF from Other Post-acute Care Settings
- Elissa J. Charbonneau, DO, MS, FAAPMR
- Defining the Role of Physiatry in the Future of Spine Care: New Data, a New Model, and Making the Case for Value
- Christopher J. Standaert, MD, FAAPMR
- How a Physiatric Clinical Data Registry is Changing How We Understand our Patient Populations and their Outcomes: Tales from Launching AAPM&R's Registry's Low Back Pain and Ischemic Stroke Pilots
- Kavitha Neerukonda, JD, MHA
- The Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Advanced Practice Provider: Best Use of Role and Physiatrist Experience