Highlighted Learning Opportunities
#AAPMR20’s Game Plan—Connect, Learn, and Grow Together! Check out the variety of learning opportunities that were available during the virtual 2020 Assembly.
- Presidential Address—Michelle S. Gittler, MD, FAAPMR and Plenary Keynote—A “fire-side chat” with Jill Bolte Taylor, PhD, who will share her inspiring story, discuss neuroplasticity and how the brain recovers from a stroke.
- 52st Walter J. Zeiter Lecture and Awards Video Presentation—Will Waller will share insights on his 20-year career in human resources leading large-scale change management initiatives.
Live and On-Demand Sessions: Clinical and Practice Symposium
- 80+ educational sessions (live and on-demand) across 15+ clinical and practice areas mean more opportunities for specialized learning!
- An added bonus: Live and on-demand sessions from #AAPMR20 will be available for viewing and claiming CME until January 31, 2021 for registered attendees!
- Offerings include 3 educational opportunities in the areas of ultrasound, spasticity, and pain management.
- All pre-Assembly sessions are FREE for members who are registered for the Annual Assembly!
- Attend sessions created specifically by your communities to address your community's unique needs and challenges, meet like-minded peers who share similar interests, and celebrate meaningful connections.
Be BOLD -- For Your Future
- Look for sessions tagged BOLD across the #AAPMR20 agenda, which support YOUR future and the future of PM&R in alignment with a new vision for the specialty.
- Visit the virtual Research Hub, where you'll discover 425+ electronic posters featuring cutting-edge research from your peers.
In-Training and Early-Career Physiatrists
- A variety of networking opportunities and educational content designed with you in mind.
Partial support of the 2020 Virtual Annual Assembly education has been provided through educational grants from Allergan, an Abbvie company, Merz Therapeutics, and Saol Therapeutics in accordance with ACCME guidelines.